Nikki DeLoach to star in 2021 Fall Harvest Hallmark Channel Movie!



Exciting news for all of us Nikki DeLoach ("Cranberry Christmas") fans, she will be starring in an all new Fall Harvest movie, according to an article at Hartford Courant.

This Fall-themed movie, currently titled: Love at the Steeplechase (or I've also seen the title, Taking the Reins) will be Nikki's third Fall Harvest movie for the Hallmark Channel, following, or should I say "fall"-owing (haha!)... Truly, Madly, Sweetly and last year's premiere, Sweet Autumn.

Film details below are all according to the Hartford Courant...

Scott Porter, Janine Turner, Corbin Bernsen - image credit below


Nikki DeLoach's co-star is Scott Porter (The Good Wife, Friday Night Lights); plus, Janine Turner (Northern Exposure, Friday Night Lights) and Corbin Bernsen (Psych, When We Last Spoke) will portray Nikki's parents in the movie.

Most of the movie was filmed at Meadowbrook Horse Farm in Marlborough, Connecticut. Originally, the Hartford Courant mentions, Love at the Steeplechase was supposed to be a dressage movie, but the story changed to stadium jumping.

In Love at the Steeplechase (working title), "Meadow Brook Farm is a farm that Deloach’s character grew up on and comes back to after a long time spent away from it."


My Quick Take:

As a farm girl myself, who grew up in the country, I always love a good story that takes place in a farm setting... so I am very much looking forward to hearing more about this one. I think Nikki DeLoach will be terrific in this country role. I don't really know much about Scott Porter's work lately (I have watched some of Friday Night Lights years ago), but I think he looks like a good opposite for Nikki. I've always been a big fan of Corbin Bernson, especially his faith-based films, and I really like Janine Turner, as well. What do you think? Please share in comments below...


Blessings! Net



*images: Nikki DeLoach: Hallmark Crown Media / Scott Porter: TV Guide / Janine Turner: Facebook / Corben Bersen: Hallmark Crown Media



My Favorite Nikki DeLoach Movies on DVD - from Amazon:
(Click on links for more details!)


Nikki DeLoach to star in 2021 Fall Harvest Hallmark Channel Movie! Nikki DeLoach to star in 2021 Fall Harvest Hallmark Channel Movie! Reviewed by E Y on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.