COMPETITION - I AM NOT STARFIRE

I Am Not Starfire - CoverDC Comics have recently released a 184-page graphic novel that revolves around Starfire's 17-year-old daughter, Mandy. Or as some of her classmates like to call her, that short, stout, gawky girl who's nothing like her heroic mother or her evil aunt, Blackfire. It's aptly titled, 'I Am Not Starfire', and it was written by Mariko Tamaki and illustrated by Yoshi Yoshitani. Want to know more? Then please feel free to enter the following competition so you can be in with a chance of winning a copy. But before you go and do that, here, have a look at this...


TFAW comics, subscriptions, service

Read more »
COMPETITION - I AM NOT STARFIRE COMPETITION - I AM NOT STARFIRE Reviewed by E Y on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.